Rate: 40% discount* at $3/student (originally $5/student)
Maximum #of Students: 120 (60 per individual field trip)
When*: Weekdays M-F, 10:30am and 12:00pm, Entire school year (Sept-May)
Field trips are 60 min in length.
Rules and Restrictions*
- For a general description of our field trip program, visit our website www.marinelife.org
- Online nominations will be accepted from August 27 – September 2 at midnight.
- Schools nominated must be a PBC District School. This includes: Elementary, Middle, High, Charter, Alternative and ESE schools.
- Private and Homeschools are not eligible for nomination.
- Winning schools are not eligible to receive any other funding opportunities provided by Loggerhead Marinelife Center for the field trip/s associated with this contest. (i.e. Passport Program)
- Field Trips are scheduled weekdays excluding national holidays and special events of the center and booked based on availability.