The first two weeks of the Loggerhead Takeover at Downtown At The Gardens have been totally fin-tastic! For the month of June, which included World Oceans Day on June 8, LMC has their own pop-up location where plenty of events, activities, classes, and family fun is happening that help benefit ocean & sea turtle conservation. Even Fletch has been making frequent appearances, handing out high-fives, and taking photos. Be sure to check out the schedule for the rest of June below to plan your visit!
Loggerhead Takeover at Downtown At The Gardens Schedule:
- Month of June: LMC Pop-Up; Mon-Fri: 11 am-3 pm, Sat & Sun: 11 am-4 pm
- Tuesdays in June: Turtle Tuesday Jr. Sea Turtle Rescue Class, 11 am
- Thursdays in June: Kids Story Time, 11:15 am-12 pm (Three 15 min. sessions)
- Saturday, June 22: Breakfast with Fletch at TooJay’s Deli, 8-9:30 am
- Monday, June 24: Cookie Decorating with Miss Nancy & Grace, 11 am & 1 pm
- Wednesday, June 26: Dinner with Fletch at Grimaldi’s, 5 pm, Tickets $15
- Friday, June 28: Cookie Decorating with Miss Nancy & Grace, 11 am & 1 pm
Fifth Annual Juno Beach Pier Photo Contest Results
Congratulations to the Fifth Annual Juno Beach Pier Photo Contest Winners! Out of 89 beautiful submissions, three photographs received awards that were selected by our independent panel of judges, as well as one Facebook Fan Favorite. Winners were announced at World Oceans Day at Downtown At the Gardens on June 8. Thank you to everyone who participated in the contest and submitted their own “pier-spective”!
- First Place: Leon Legot
- Second Place: Alex Brock
- Third Place & Facebook Fan Favorite: Travis Tudor