Blue Friends Society
Join the Blue Friends, Have Fun and Meet New Friends!
The Blue Friends Society of Loggerhead Marinelife Center is an active social group of ocean conservation enthusiasts and LMC supporters who meet to network, educate, plan and promote conservation efforts.
Pete & Lynne Wells
Blue Friends Society Co-chairs
Become a Member
Become a member of this dynamic networking social group of ocean conservationists and LMC supporters. The Blue Friends host parties and networking gatherings, plan great events, participate in beach clean-ups, enjoy the outdoors and more!
* Official Membership Card
* Get free or reduced admission to 250 ASTC* organizations
* Exclusive Turtle Walk for Blue Friends members
* 10% discount at LMC Gift Store
* Discounts on LMC programs, summer camp & birthday parties
* Complimentary admission to six Blue Friends social events
* Monthly Blue Friends Book Club gatherings & Invitations to Blue Friends special events
* LMC Blue Friends name badge
* E-mail alerts on ocean conservation programs, sea turtle releases and breaking news
Annual Go Blue Awards
The 13th Annual Go Blue Awards
October 22, 2021
The Thirteenth Annual Go Blue Awards recognizes individuals and organizations who are leading the community in practicing ocean conservation and are on the leading edge of going "Blue!" This year, the event will feature Dr. Sylvia Earle, President and Chairman of Mission Blue / The Sylvia Earle Alliance.
Join us for the inaugural event in our new Ocean Discovery Wing.