Blue Friends Society
Join the Blue Friends, Have Fun and Meet New Friends!
The Blue Friends Society of Loggerhead Marinelife Center is an active social group of ocean conservation enthusiasts and LMC supporters who meet to network, educate, plan and promote conservation efforts.
Pete & Lynne Wells
Blue Friends Society Co-chairs
Become a Member
Become a member of this dynamic networking social group of ocean conservationists and LMC supporters. The Blue Friends host parties and networking gatherings, plan great events, participate in beach clean-ups, enjoy the outdoors and more!
* Official Membership Card
* Get free or reduced admission to 250 ASTC* organizations
* Exclusive Turtle Walk for Blue Friends members
* 10% discount at LMC Gift Store
* Discounts on LMC programs, summer camp & birthday parties
* Complimentary admission to six Blue Friends social events
* Monthly Blue Friends Book Club gatherings & Invitations to Blue Friends special events
* LMC Blue Friends name badge
* E-mail alerts on ocean conservation programs, sea turtle releases and breaking news
Annual Go Blue Awards Luncheon
Save the Date
The 11th Annual Go Blue Awards Luncheon
October 25, 2019 - Kravis Center, West Palm Beach
The Eleventh Annual Go Blue Awards recognized individuals and organizations who are leading the community in practicing ocean conservation and are on the leading edge of going "Blue!" Featuring special guest and keynote speaker, Robert Ballard.
The Eleventh Annual Go Blue Awards Luncheon will be held on Friday, October 25, 2019 at the Kravis Center's, Cohen Pavilion in West Palm Beach.
Starting on July 15, LMC will be accepting nominations for the 2019 Go Blue Awards, which are given annually to four individuals and a business that are making extraordinary contributions by promoting ocean conservation. Nominations are made through August 25. Finalists will be announced at a Blue Friends Society social in September.