Blue Friends Society
Join the Blue Friends, Have Fun and Meet New Friends!
The Blue Friends Society of Loggerhead Marinelife Center is an active social group of ocean conservation enthusiasts and LMC supporters who meet to network, educate, plan and promote conservation efforts.
Pete & Lynne Wells
Blue Friends Society Co-chairs
Become a Member
Become a member of this dynamic networking social group of ocean conservationists and LMC supporters. The Blue Friends host parties and networking gatherings, plan great events, participate in beach clean-ups, enjoy the outdoors and more!
* Invitation to Blue Friends Society members-only meetings and events
* 10% discount at the LMC Gift Shop
* Discounted Blue Friends Society Turtle Walk and beach programs
* Programs, birthday party, and summer camp discounts
* Free or reduced admission to over 350 organizations in the Association of Science and Technology Centers (ASTC) Travel Passport Program
* Name listed in the LMC Annual Report
* Subscription to LMC e-newsletters
Annual Go Blue Awards
The 14th Annual Go Blue Awards
October 28, 2022 - The Kravis Center
The Fourteenth Annual Go Blue Awards recognizes individuals and organizations who are leading the community in practicing ocean conservation and are on the leading edge of going "Blue!" This year, the event will feature guest speaker, Dr. Wallace j. Nichols.
Join us for this luncheon event at the Kravis Center in West Palm Beach, FL.