Click the links below to book your stay with a Project Shield partner.
All of the listed companies abide by the following guidelines:
- If you spot an injured sea turtle, call your local responders.
- Take only photos, leave only footprints.
- Knock down sand castles and fill in holes in the sand.
- Do not approach nesting sea turtles.
- If you spot healthy hatchlings, allow them to crawl to sea.
- If you see turtle nests or turtle tracks, avoid stepping in them.
- Use red light bulbs during nesting season.
- Close curtains to keep light pollution off the beach at night.
- Remove beach furniture overnight.
- Properly dispose of all trash and clean up any debris found on the beach.