Click the links below to learn more about the project sites.
All beach access sites abide by the following guidelines:
- If you spot an injured sea turtle, contact your local responders.
- Take only photos, leave only footprints.
- While snorkeling or diving, remain 5 meters away from marine life. Do not attempt to follow animals.
- Time spent observing animals should be limited to 30 minutes.
- Do not block a sea turtle’s most direct path to the surface or out to sea.
- Do not encircle marine animals.
- Do not feed or touch any marine species.
- Knock down sand castles and fill in holes in the sand.
- Do not approach nesting sea turtles.
- If you spot healthy hatchlings, allow them to crawl to sea.
- If you see turtle nests or turtle tracks, avoid stepping in them.
- Remove beach furniture overnight.
- Properly dispose of all trash and clean up any debris found on the beach.