Boaters abide by the following guidelines:
- If you spot an injured sea turtle, contact your local responders.
- Place engines in neutral if sea turtles are nearby.
- Check your surrounding area before starting the motor.
- While boating, remain 45 meters away from marine life.
- While snorkeling or diving, remain 5 meters away from marine life. Do not attempt to follow animals.
- Take only photos, leave only bubbles.
- Abide by speed restrictions.
- Time spent observing animals should be limited to 30 minutes.
- Do not block a sea turtle’s most direct path to the surface or out to sea.
- Do not encircle marine animals.
- Do not feed or touch any marine species.
RECOGNIZED LOGGERHEAD MARINAS
- St. Petersburg, Florida
- Daytona Beach, Florida
- Vero Beach, Florida
- Jupiter, Florida
- Stuart, Florida
- Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- Riviera Beach, Florida
- Lantana, Florida
- South Lantana, Florida
- Hollywood, Florida
- Aventura, Florida
- South Miami, Florida
For more information, please contact Katie O’Hara at email@example.com.