Click the links below to book a tour with a Project Shield partner.
All of the listed companies abide by the following guidelines:
- If you spot an injured sea turtle, call your local responders.
- Place engines in neutral if sea turtles are nearby.
- Check your surrounding area before starting the motor.
- While boating, remain 45 meters away from marine life.
- While snorkeling or diving, remain 5 meters away from marine life. Do not attempt to follow animals.
- Take only photos, leave only bubbles.
- Time spent observing animals should be limited to 30 minutes.
- Do not block a sea turtle’s most direct path to the surface or out to sea.
- Do not encircle marine animals.
- Do not feed or touch any marine species.